You can trust our selection for Underground Locator Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 43877 reviews for Underground Locator and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Underground Locator where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Underground Locator.
Comparison Chart for Best Underground Locator
Our team scanned 43877 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Underground Locator in this article.
|1||KOLSOL Underground Wire Locator||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||NOYAFA Underground Cable Tester Locator Wire Tracker Detector||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Tempo Communications 501 Tracker II Underground Cable Locator - Locate Underground Wires||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||RIDGID 22163 SeekTech SR-60 Locator||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||CST/berger 19-555 MT101 Magna-Trak Locator with Soft Case||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Armada Technologies Pro900 Advanced Digital Underground Locator||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- KOLSOL Underground Wire Locator, Cable Tester F02 Pro for Locate Wires, Locate Control Wires Cables Pet...
- NOYAFA Underground Cable Tester Locator Wire Tracker Detector, Detection of Wall and Underground Cables...
- Tempo Communications 501 Tracker II Underground Cable Locator Locate Underground Wires, Cables, Pipes...
- RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter , Underground Cable Locator and Utility Locator , Yellow...
- RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter, Line Tracer and Underground Line Locator,Yellow,Small
- RIDGID 22163 SeekTech SR-60 Locator, Underground Wire Locator and Utility Locator
- CST/berger 19-555 MT101 Magna-Trak Locator with Soft Case , Yellow
- RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator, Underground Pipe Locator and Underground Cable Location Device Small...
- RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator, Line Tracer and Underground Utility Locator, Yellow, Small
- Armada Technologies Pro900 Advanced Digital Underground Locator
1. KOLSOL Underground Wire Locator
- What to use for】The underground wire locator is designed to allow the user to track low voltage cables used for garden and landscape automatic watering systems, and low voltage garden lighting systems.
- Basic Functions】Tracking buried and hidden wires, detecting cable break, locating alarm, sound & computer wires, measuring wire depth, and pinpointing drill sites.
- External Earphones】Equipped a pair of 3.
- White LED Flashlight&Power Supply】Designed with white LED flashlight for auxiliary lighting in the darkness.
- Warm Tip】This device is mainly to locate non-energized Cable, or low-voltage situation less than 24V .
2. NOYAFA Underground Cable Tester Locator Wire Tracker Detector
- 1.Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth
- 2.Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth
- 3.Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits.
- Both transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert.
- 5.Any questions , pls contact NOYAFA Store first.
3. Tempo Communications 501 Tracker II Underground Cable Locator – Locate Underground Wires
- Trace the path and determine the depth buried conductors (wires or metallic pipes)
- Included options for direct connection, inductive clamp or inductive antenna allow work on active or dead systems.
- The lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4000-Feet and depths up to 7-Feet
4. RIDGID 21903 SeekTech ST-510 Line Transmitter (10 watts)
- Fully variable power output to maximize battery life or push the signal further down the run for better utility locating and large-diameter pipe location.
- LCD display provides instant visual feedback about line resistance, impedance, and current flow keeping circuit information easy to read while underground wire locating.
- Extended range 25-foot (7,62 meter) terminal leads can attach using the heavy duty clips or built-in magnets and have built-in edge to scrape paint for optimal connection to pipe, ground or connection point.
- Quick and easy to use line locator with LCD display, LED light indicators and carry handle and straps for sweeping.
- Generates frequencies: Direct Connect – 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 93 kHz; Induction – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz* – Competitor frequencies available in both direct connect and induction.
5. RIDGID 21898 SeekTech ST-305 Line Transmitter
- Lightweight and compact transmitter that delivers up to 5 watts of power (3 power output settings) for line locating, underground cable location, and more.
- Transmit 2 frequencies simultaneously
- Easy to use – Convenient buttons with LED light indicators, audio feedback confirms a good circuit before beginning a trace, and easy carry straps.
- Generates frequencies: Direct Connect – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz*; Induction – 1 kHz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 262 kHz*.
- Terminal leads attach using clips or built-in magnets and have built-in edge to paint scrape for optimal connection to pipe, ground or connection point.
6. RIDGID 22163 SeekTech SR-60 Locator
- The fastest, easiest, most versatile receiver available; ideal for underground cable location, utility location, or other line locates through passive or active line tracing.
- Trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 490 kHz** from transmitters, sondes (beacons), SeeSnake reels, and energized lines (wire tracers).
- Trace energized lines (line trace) and sondes (beacons) simultaneously with Simultrace technology
- Superior graphic interface with an LCD screen providing a graphic representation of the equator line, poles, guidance lines, signal strength, depth readings, etc.
- Ease of use and accuracy of the RIDGID SR-20 but with ALL locatable frequencies
7. CST/berger 19-555 MT101 Magna-Trak Locator with Soft Case
- Waterproof locator tube and water-resistant housing
- Easy access battery compartment
- On/Off, volume and sensitivity controls
- Strong, lightweight aluminum tube with durable hard rubber tie
- Includes soft case (19-210)
8. RIDGID 19238 NaviTrack Scout Locator
- Multi-directional antenna technology sees the entire signal all of the time – maximize the signal strength to find the target pipe, sonde, or energized line.
- Underground pipe locator verifies position using a micro-mapping display to mark distinctive poles in front of and behind the target, ensuring an accurate locate.
- When using as underground cable locator or pipe locator, the Navitrack Scout automatically calculates and displays depth when oriented over the target.
- Meets FCC Class B and EN 55022 Class B – operates in these standard frequencies: Sonde – 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 874 Hz and 33 kHz; Line Trace – 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz; Passive AC Line Trace – 60 Hz, 50 Hz.
- Ideal when locating using SeeSnake inspection camera reels, other sondes, and those who occasionally locate energized lines.
9. RIDGID 21893 SeekTech SR-20 Locator
- Passive Radio Trace:4 kHz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz
- Large LCD screen graphically displays representation displaying proximity signal, signal strength, target line and guidance arrows to quickly identify distortion and help map difficult locates.
- Omni-Seek technology increases accuracy and efficiency when searching in passive mode- continuously searches passive power and radio bands to locate and avoid unknown metallic lines.
- Trace any pipe locator frequency from 10 Hz to 35,000 kHz* while utilizing plumbing camera snakes, sonde (beacons), and wire transmitters for better underground utility location and pipe line tracing.
- 3 antennas offset 120 degrees from each other in each housing and 2 gradient antennas (8 total antennas) make it easier to pick up the signal regardless of orientation and angle.
- Continual Depth feature increases productivity by showing depth changes of signal from underground pipe in real-time.
10. Armada Technologies Pro900 Advanced Digital Underground Locator
- Digital Interference Suppression
- AC Wall Outlet or Battery Powered
- Two Direct Connection Frequencies (2 kHz, 33 kHz)
- Wireless Inductive Antenna or Clamp Modes
- Passive 50/60Hz AC Tracking
Underground Locator Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Underground Locator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Underground Locator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Underground Locator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Underground Locator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Underground Locator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Underground Locator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Underground Locator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Underground Locator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Underground Locator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Underground Locator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Underground Locator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Underground Locator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Underground Locator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Underground Locator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.